This was a super easy cd insert to create this month!
To the RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!
- To create this cd insert, I went to PCCarfter.com for the Fourth of July image.
- I printed the image and used Stickles by Ranger: Xmas red and embellied the red stripes.
- I also used some blue, silver and yellow glitter glue for all the other little areas.
- Once it was dried, I cut the image out.
- I used fireworks background paper which was purchased at Hobby Lobby! I thought it was a perfect backdrop to my little Stars and Spangles little man!
- I used 1 1/2 scallop punch (red cardstock)
- I used a 1 1/2 circle punch for patriotic blue
- I used a dollar stamp purchased at Joannes (firecracker) of course you can use any stamp that you may already have!
- Lastly add the little star at the top!
Drop us a comment, we would love to hear your feedback!
Have a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend!
Where Crabby Turns Into Happy!