As the warmer weather increases so does the family outdoor activities!
This little layout is perfect for capturing those wild moments like zoo visits, playground pictures, and even those simply cute pictures of your wild one (or two)!
Products Used to Create Layout:
- 1 piece of 12 x 12 tan cardstock (these pieces will be the foundation of your layout)
- cut into (2) 6 x 6
- 1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11 black cardstock
- cut (1) 5 x 5
- cut (1) 5 1/2 x 2
- cut (1) 3 1/2 x 4
- 1 piece of scrap white cardstock
- Using your EK Success Small Binding Punch
- You can buy this punch at Create for Less website here is the link: super cheap
- I used Stampin Up "Wild About You", where any wild animal stickers, digi stamps, other rubber stamp set would work just wonderful too!
- Colorful Photo corners
- Use the binding punch to punch on all your black pieces. The punch will be on all the long length sides.
- Stamp or sticker your white squares with your animals.
- Glue your white squares to your 5 1/2 x 2 black piece, this will look like a film strip.
- Glue photo corners to your 31/2 x 4 black pieces.
- Adhere your 3 1/2 x 4 black piece first on the right or left side of a piece of your tan 6 x 6.
- Adhere your completed film strip on an angle to the opposite side of your 3 1/2 x 4 piece, slightly overlaying the pieces.
- Adhere the last black piece to the other 6 x 6 tan cardstock.
- Woo hoo! You are done! If you like to embell more like I did, simply add some arrows!
Turning Your Crabby Into Happy!
Christine and Bobbi
Crabby Cakes Studio