Friday, May 14, 2010

Crabby Cakes Studio presents a Rock Lobster Custom Wedding Album

We wanted to take an opportunity to show the customization of a Crabby Cakes Studio Rock Lobster Album. This order was created for two high school sweet hearts marrying on May 16th! As a special gift, the order was placed by one of their bridesmaids! What a treasure piece! Please enjoy and remember, we would LOVE to see your comments!




Congrats to Aly and Jeff!
May you have a lifetime of happiness!
Christine and Bobbi
Turning Crabby Into Happy!

7 comments:

  1. Great job. How did you decide upon the colors for your layouts?
    Joellen Whitmire fellow scrapper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joellen!
    The colors for the "formal" pages are blue because the wedding color was a royal blue. I tried to continue the them of blue on most of the pages, but in different hues which was discussed with when the order was placed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a double amazing book. They are so lucky to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! I'm sure that the couple that received enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book is so amazing...makes me work at thinking "outside the box" when I create gifts for my friends. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures...I'm sure they love it! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wedding book is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I know the bride and groom had to be over the moon for that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did hear some feedback from the client. Also I saw some of the pictures from the celebration! The cake was almost the same! Amazing since we really didn't know what the cake was going to look like. I heard that the couple absolutely love it! So that is good to hear too! May it be a treasured memory keeper for them and their legacy.

    ReplyDelete