Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Singing in the Rain 2 page 12x12 layout

Christine was trying to decide which layout to create..  Singing in the Rain or April Showers Bring May Flowers..  Well as you can see from the layout...  the song "Singing in the Rain" got stuck in her head!  Actually while I (Christine) am typing the blog, the song is still in my head!  I can picture Gene Kelly singing and dancing with his umbrella enjoying the weather. 

Inspired my the song, Crabby Cakes Studio came up with this layout:


We used Crystal Accents to create the rain drops and puddle for added effect!   At first it seemed like something was missing...  then it hit us..  musical notes.  If you are singing then there must be music!   Isn't the little girl pretty in pink playing in the rain?
 This page also has rain drops!

We also put the verse of the song to the right of this cute little blue bird!  He's helping out with the song! 

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

This layout is available in our etsy shop - check out the link below:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70236526/custom-12x12-2-page-singing-in-the-rain

Hope this brightens your day!

Christine and Bobbi
Crabby Cakes Studios
Where Crabby turns into happy!










5 comments:

  1. So cute...now the song is in my head...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, Linda and Jessica! CCS appreciates your blog comments and taking the time to visit us! Christine and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite musicals and I love your interpretation of the song into your page

    ReplyDelete