Friday, October 1, 2010

October 2010 CD Calendar Insert BATTY FOR YOU!

BATTY FOR YOU!


Here is a October 2010 CD Calendar Insert. We love Halloween time! Christine and I deck our halls like it is Christmas time!  I love visiting Christine's house each year because she has this HUGE furry spider her husband hangs off their porch each year! MAWWWWWHHHHH!

It is especially my favorite time of the year.  I love the cool weather, changing of the leaves and seeing all the little monsters in my neighborhood dress up for Trick or Treating.
I go all out decorating inside and outside with all those spooky decorations.  

What better way to decorate your desk area for this special time of the year!

This month's calendar insert celebrates all the spooks and ghouls of the season!

To create the bat, I used Lasting Impressions brass template and dry embossed the bat and pumpkin.  I cut around the image and used purple Stickles to polka dot the bat..(to  make him less scary)

The black mini bat and spider are Cuttlebug die cuts.  I added little google eyes for additional whimsy.  

Lastly, I used left over Halloween table confetti (black stars) and a moon rhinestone to finish the page.

The background back was left over Halloween scrap from another project.  I lover the orange Halloween paper with all the Halloween words on it, but did not have enough to cover the page.  So I simply used left over Debbie Mumm scraps to cover the remaining side.  To seam the 2 different papers together, I used black ribbon.

Sweet Autumn Dreams and Happy Halloween!

Turning Crabby Into Happy!
Bobbi and Christine







Hapy Hal

1 comment:

  1. This is "batty good" love it. Thanks for sharing. http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete