Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 2010 CD Calendar Insert FALL IS IN THE AIR

FALL IS IN THE AIR

Well, we are slowly moving into Fall.  It is my favorite time of the year when all the leaves are changing and the nights hold a little chill in the air.

September's CD Calendar insert captures that cool crisp feeling!  I used Debbie Mum's fall paper for the lower section of the insert.  The Indian Corn palette is great since it reflects all the colors of Fall!

Lucky me!  When my neighbor, Louann, moved she gave me a big bag of flowers and wreath stuff, which just happened to have these fall leaves...simply a perfect embellishment for this little page!

Adorned the page with little orange rhinestones and a button!
Fall is in the air or at least on your desk!

Have a great September and hope the nights don't get too chilly for you!
Turning Crabby Into Happy!
Bobbi Hickman
Crabby Cakes Studio




No comments:

Post a Comment