Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little bit of Crabbie! Snappy Birthday Card

Crab-Snappy Birthday


Here is a card I (Bobbi) created using a few scrapbook items, some you might already have!

I used an old Stampin Up set called (I think) Under the Sea.  I really think if you have a beach theme set it would work just as nicely too!

I stamped my clam and crab on red cardstock and cut the outline of each image.  I used my hole punch to create the eyes of the crab.  White pen to color the clams eyes.


I used a sandy brown paper and a darl brown ink with a stipple brush to create the sand texture on the card and a simple tear of the paper to give it more depth.


Now the sand castle was fun!  I really love it when I can create an image with just using a punch.  

I used my index card punch to create the sand castle, Martha Stewart carries a punch similar to what was used as seen on card.  

I cut the brown card stock 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 and punched only the top section.  I cut another piece 1/2 x 1/2 and punched the topm stippled in a dark brown ink and layered.



I just created a cute card in a snap!





Turning Crabby Into Happy!
Christine and Bobbi
Crabby Cakes Studio

 

1 comment: