Monday, May 16, 2011

Shhhhh!!! Don't tell Bobbi - But I have a suprise for her birthday on Wednesday!!

Tomorrow May 17th is Bobbi's Birthday.  I'll be a good friend and business partner and NOT tell you how old Bobbi is going to be on Wednesday... 

In honor of Bobbi's birthday I'm thowing her a suprise Blog Birthday Party.  You are all invited. 

A Fabulous Party is planned
and you're invited to show,
but don't tell the Birthday Girl,
cause she doesn't know!

Join us for a
Surprise Birthday Party
May 18, 2011
9:00 am cst - ????
for
Bobbi Hickman


I know that she LOVES red velvet cake - so I am bringing this adorable Cake Pop Bouquet to the party tomorrow!




Come back Wednesday to wish Bobbi a Happy Birthday and get the turtorial for this adorable cake pop bouquet.  I'll even give you the recipes I used!

Remember.. SHHHH - It's a suprise blog birthday party for Bobbi - so don't tell her!

Christine


1 comment:

  1. That sounds so exciting. That is so sweet of you to do that for her. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete