Monday, February 15, 2010

February Product Review: Scor Tape






 This tape scores 5 out of 5 crabs!
Having been a scrapbooker and cardmaker for a number of years, I am always looking for the most cost effective and best products.   When it comes to double sided adhesive tape, I always used the orange rolls of tape.  For anyone who is a scrapbooker – you know what I am talking about.  It’s the tape with orange film that sticks to you when you remove it from the adhesive. 
One day I found the scor-tape at a local store and have been hooked ever since.   The tape comes in large economical rolls (27 yards!), as well as 5 different sizes  (1/8, ¼, ½, 1 ½, 2 ½)!   This is acid free and even heat resistant.  It can be used for embossing powders, beads, glitter, or ribbon (my primary use).    I always have the 1/8, ¼, and ½  sizes on hand.   This tape is easy to cut, (it’s paper backed no plastic backed)  it does not ruin your scissors with sticky adhesive and is beyond easy to apply to your paper.  I LOVE IT!   I will not go back to the orange (red)  tape and would strongly recommend it to everyone.   
Where to purchase:
http://www.scor-pal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment