Here is a card that shares both of my loves!
So we created a card sharing our summertime loves!
All you need to create your own sweet treat card is:
1 piece of red cardstock cut 5 x 4 1/2 (fold in half)
1 piece of white cardstock 4 x 2 1/4
1 piece of scrap paper for center scallop punch
your favorite fruit stamp (I used a strawberry)
1 popicle stick
1 piece of ribbon
- Punch 1/2 scallop the corner of the red cardstock. (this creates the look of a bit!)
- use some extra strong adhesive to adhere the Popsicle stick to the inside of the card.
- adhere your white paper inside card and punch. (over the Popsicle stick)
- punch your scrap paper
- circle punch on white card stock
- stamp your fruit on the white circle. (for extra sheen, I used a little of Inksseentials Glossy Accents!)
- adhere your stamped image to the front of your card. stamped image is adhered on top of complete scallop scrap.
Create a card and ensure that you will turn a crabby into happy!